'Well of Noise' 'Well of Noise'

I love your style, it's so singular. These little monsters are too cute to be scary.

Toys for Lonely Men Toys for Lonely Men

By far my favorite jam entry.

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

I remember this. Never really left my mind since I've seen it, good job.

C.A.T.C.H C.A.T.C.H

HOLY SH*T!

At last! A game in which you can catch colored blocks for points! A concept I have been hoping to see executed for about 6 years now. Glad to see some originality here on Newgrounds. My roommates came in once I started playing this game; apparently I was screaming with joy without even realizing it.

Everything in this game shows that you must of had at least 4 years of training in the field of Game Design on the highest level, and that you're probably working a lead position in an indie-game development studio. The world is ready for these kind of game. Truly the work of an amazing mind, with a broad orientation and is open to everything new and interesting.

Keep up and surely you will reach for the stars, instead of ending up some place that's designed to keep autistic people busy.

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

haha crappy but funny as ***

I didn kill her until I got inured very bad! Lucky the grpahics sucked.

catbrush responds:

You're lucky I don't know your home address. :D

TestFile TestFile

bwah

its just pong, no extra's. I like the menu background with the island but why you didn make any backgrounds for the game? That grey color is boring. fix the bugs.

23450 responds:

I was thinking of putting them in, but i did't. I should have then. Oh well, to late now.

2016 Jam Extended version 2016 Jam Extended version

Strangely catchy. You seem to be at the forefront of a new genre with this one.

Kel-chan responds:

its called mash the keyboard as hard as possible

King of the Hill (8bit metal) King of the Hill (8bit metal)

Why anything? If it's awesome than that's all the reasons you need. What, there should be some deep philosophical thinking behind everything someone does?

Far From Over Far From Over

Magnificent.

Another great piece by Richardson. ''Unfortunate Girl: TWO'' is certainly going to be worth the wait.

It's easy to overlook the amount of detail and effort that went into this particular track. The distant vocals are a noteworthy ingredient, for example. Hopefully we will get to hear more of Dana's voice in her future works . But we can't be sure if that is going to be the case. What we CAN be sure of is that great things are coming our way.

Papa Emeritus BLUE Papa Emeritus BLUE

My fav! Or not... it's too hard to pick one!

Coolkitten13 responds: