C.A.T.C.H C.A.T.C.H

HOLY SH*T!

At last! A game in which you can catch colored blocks for points! A concept I have been hoping to see executed for about 6 years now. Glad to see some originality here on Newgrounds. My roommates came in once I started playing this game; apparently I was screaming with joy without even realizing it.

Everything in this game shows that you must of had at least 4 years of training in the field of Game Design on the highest level, and that you're probably working a lead position in an indie-game development studio. The world is ready for these kind of game. Truly the work of an amazing mind, with a broad orientation and is open to everything new and interesting.

Keep up and surely you will reach for the stars, instead of ending up some place that's designed to keep autistic people busy.

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

haha crappy but funny as ***

I didn kill her until I got inured very bad! Lucky the grpahics sucked.

catbrush responds:

You're lucky I don't know your home address. :D

TestFile TestFile

bwah

its just pong, no extra's. I like the menu background with the island but why you didn make any backgrounds for the game? That grey color is boring. fix the bugs.

23450 responds:

I was thinking of putting them in, but i did't. I should have then. Oh well, to late now.

Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

my man became gay

Too much peach baby food for my man.

Apollo 11231 (Final) Apollo 11231 (Final)

now THAT is a game

add more levels and maybe bosses and it will be great.

Ragdoll! Ragdoll!

awsome

and cool website too!

Nerfbomb Nerfbomb

LMAO!

Only becuz I have a sore troath today I did not laugh but man that stuuf on the background whas so funny man! Cathing the dots whas nothing but that text whas worthing playing this. lol!!

oldryan responds:

Yup! Thanks!

Orc Siege Orc Siege

I kinda love this game..

Great game with really nice grapics! The quality of the voice whas somtimes hard to hear cuz it whas making this PSSSGS sound. Great game anyway, I always liked this sort of games that whas not for the dummies.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

exxelent

Great scripting dude! Well I got mine all sad saditic freak that I am! ;)

Letter effects Letter effects

Very well

Well I liked it. And some where very inventive! The music doesnt workd on ur nerves but it aint doing something else with yah neiter. Nice work though...